A skilled and highly trained customer service workforce is a valuable asset of any successful business. Our aim is to understand your particular business and employee requirements, to ensure that we develop an effective training programme that is tailored to your needs as an employer.
How can a diploma benefit your staff and business ?
- Enhancing the skills of your workforce
- Developing the potential of your staff
- Accredits staff knowledge
- Motivates your staff
- Improves retention
- Creates teamwork
- Improved productivity and efficiency
What is a Customer Service Diploma
Good customer service determines the quality of the customer experience and helps to increase customer loyalty. Employers across all sectors, regardless of whether their main business is customer service, are choosing to up skill their current workforce.
Here are some examples :
- Dealing with customers
- Developing customer relations
- Go the extra mile in customer service
- Do you job in a customer friendly way
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Recognise diversity when delivering customer service
- Recognise and deal with customer queries , requests and problems
How long will the Apprenticeship Diploma take to complete?
The diploma is a nationally recognised qualification which will be completed over a minimum of 3 full day workshops at a convenient location for your staff. They will gain a Level 2 National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Diploma in Customer Service